Why rhodium?
There are reports of Rh showing up in cold fusion electrodes after many hours
of use, but of course Pd is not "cheap".  Wiki shows two routes this could
happen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotopes_of_palladium
A lower cost potential starting candidate would be silver which is much cheaper
than Pd but not cheap.
Silver activation in a nuclear reactor will give some Rh but it is far more
costly than natural.

    On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 9:14:07 AM PDT, Chris Zell