ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Well it has been free initially, next expectation -> initially it was not
> censored, can you/we expect them not to eventually censor

YouTube never said it would not be censored. They said from the start they
would not allow pornography, revenge or dangerous vids.

It is a privately owned business after all. They can censor anything they
want. The decision has to be left to them. You don't want the government
telling them what they must allow or cannot allow.

If you don't want to pay to see the ads deleted, don't pay. Go elsewhere. I
seldom watch YouTube so the ads don't bother me. I believe there are other
sources of vids on the internet. I haven't looked.

If you have a video they do not want to host, you can put it on your own
website. As I did. It is now embedded.

https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1618