I had all three vaccines too, but I am opposed to vaccine mandates.
Just because vaccines have been mandated in the past does not mean mandates
are lawful from a constitutional standpoint.
If the benefits of vaccines are allowed to trump the right to security of
person, other evils will follow.

Harry