Hi,
[snip]
>Elon Musk has a strong and important opinion on using hydrogen as a way to
>store green (wind) energy
>"The most dumb thing"
>
>https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/12/tesla-ceo-elon-musk-dismisses-hydrogen-as-tool-for-energy-storage.html

...and this from the man wasting Lithium batteries on stationary energy storage.

>However, Musk's starting assumptions could be wrong -
>
>... if that is the energy content of the stored gas is greater than the
>published value
>
>... but what about 1.5 times the accepted value ?

His assumptions could be wrong, even without that. For stationary storage,
large containment vessels are not really a
problem. Furthermore, there are new and much more efficient means of
electrolysis being developed.
However I agree that storing liquid Hydrogen is not the way to go.

If no one clicked on ads companies would stop paying for them. :)