Please foklks,

There is no Higgs mass as there is no Higgs particle.

CERN could find nothing in  the range of 300 GeV .. 8TeV where the Higgs was expected.

So CERN did use a so called "spare particle" that first has been seen around 1998. It's a fat proton thus a real particle not a virtual as needed for the Higgs...

J.W.