This is sort of a digression. But doesn't the phenomenon of epi-genetics mean
that Lysenko was at least partially right?

In any case, the mrna treatments, regardless of the theory of spike protein
behavior, appear to be a horrid and dangerous fraud perpetrated on an
unsuspecting population. Pfizer and Moderna already knew in advance many of the
deadly side effects, yet went ahead. According to insurance company date in the
U.S., the excess mortality rate is at 40%.