13:10:09 +0300:
Hi,

Thanks, I'll do that, though that doesn't change the fact that technical videos
should never have background music at
all. I have seen several of them where little care was given to the placement
of the microphone, making it difficult to
understand what was being said, let alone adding music to compound the issue.

>Hi Robin.
>
>The YouTube video has CC closed captions / subtitles. please enable them.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

Drive your electric car every second day and recharge it from solar panels on
your roof on the alternate days.
The other days, drive your spouses car, and do the same with it.