Yes - good points. I understand that the US has done some harebrained (dare I say flagrantly dishonest?) things during the past century and this has rubbed people the wrong way. Of course ALL of the Western nations - many of whom were colonialists - did some dubious things. Even the jolly old Brits, who, believe it or not, supported the Arabs in their war of potential annihilation in 1948.

And look at the Italians!!!! Descendents of the Romans!!!! You see, it starts to get silly. The Muslims are still bitching about the Crusades!!!!

And as for: "The West has systematically done this to the Moslems nations over many years." What the West has done to the Muslims is nothing compared to what they have done - or not done - to themselves. And ask the people of India - the Hindus that is - how they were treated by the Moguls during their invasions; 70 million killed, among other dreadful and disgusting things. The history of Islam is one of plunder and death. You don't have to do too much to help yourself by creating things - becoming industrious - if you can assemble a ruthless army and just TAKE whatever you want.

This is all verifiable by various history books.

Aside from what I wrote above about the Americans (whom I still admire greatly), a bunch of poor refugees landed at Plymouth Sound several years ago and forged, from the ground up, a great, wealthy, risk-taking, generous, industrious nation. With all the untold oil revenues the Arabs have, they have done, in comparison, nothing... except build schools of indoctrination, and buy weapons for terrorists.

So I don't think we can really talk in this respect about the West stealing their water... They really didn't have it in the first place.

P.