Ok, let's say that one of us (I haven't BTW) finds out how to crack this
Free Energy nut.
And Antigravity, and Healing/Rejuvenation.

By discovering a new branch of physics which makes the things above and more
easily doable.
Obviously like any technology it could be misused too.

So what would you do?

Would you release it to the world? (all of it? some of it? only the
technology but not explain how they work even if you knew?)

What might happen if you did?

What would you do to ensure everything went as well as possible?

What of the energy and health sectors that will be in short order
eliminated?

What if the world just isn't ready for this technology? Or would you try to
present a new possibility that might inspire people to accept the technology
in the right way? (if so how?)

The world sure looks like it needs technology to improve health and clean
energy and transportation or else we may be screwed, but are people really
in the right place to make wise use of such advanced technology?

Also what would you do to ensure the technology is launched successfully
despite the obvious resistance from the energy and health sectors? (assume
it is possible for Joe Blogs to replicate this tech)

Basically this is the dream scenario, Easy DIY Star Trek (and in some ways
beyond) level technology, but we don't resemble the society in Star Trek!

Will we still want it once we get it? (Be careful what you ask for, you
might just get it?)

Also some people might be inclined to keep the technology in the AG/FE
community would this seem to be a real option? (Maybe even build a space
craft and say adios to earth?)