On 2/16/07, Wesley Bruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok so far as I can see there is only one magnet clearly visible and all
the motion is the product of fingers and the tweezers poking it. Are we
sure they are legit images of the Steorn thing since there is no self
motion visible in those pictures?

Yes, Crank is an avid poster on the Steorn forum and is on the Steorn
party video.  As I recall, she was a mature redhead.  I believe Grimer
has confirmed the images are of the same device which he saw at the
Kinetica presentation in London.

BTW, Frank is one of the blessed 200 who will be a part of the
development committee which they have nicknamed SPUD.  I forget what
that means.

I don't think Grimer reads Vortex much lately.

Terry