Charles M. Brown wrote:
> Tom's results can be taken as not significantly positive rather than
> negative. A square array of 1,024 1N914 discrete diodes failed to
> produce a significant output to a well crafted instrument amplifier
> using good low power technique. The discrete diodes have low bandwidth
> compared to the ~1 THz extent of Johnson noise. Micro and nano scale
> diodes are needed for the next round of testing which would be more
> definitive.
> Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:17:29 -0500
>  "Terry Blanton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 3/5/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Don't take this the
>>> wrong way, but I know with near 100% confidence that a highly
>>> motivative person
>>> could get your research on the way within four months, top!  In the
>>> mean time,
>>> you could be thinking of ways to do this on your own by means of
>>> being very clever.
>>
>> Tom, a friend, tried it with negative results:
>>
>> http://mysite.verizon.net/vzesfls5/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/array_complete.jpg
>>

>> http://snipurl.com/1c2je
>>
>> Terry

I would encourage more people to work on this research, as such research is vitally important. Any highly motivated go-getter individual should be able to get something going within four months time.

Please refer to my capacitor and resistor example for hardcore proof that energy is capturable from ambient temperature due to vibrating charges at room temperature. This has nothing to do with temperature gradients. All electrical resistance generates electrical noise. All measuring devices have capacitance. When you view such noise on an oscilloscope at any given moment you are witnessing a certain amount of energy stored in a capacitor, and such energy came from ambient temperature. :-)

Regards,
Paul Lowrance