Michel Jullian wrote:

-> Jed
I think you mean the ratio of chemical energy out (energy stored in
electrolysis products H2 and O2, which you can recover as heat by recombining
them) to electrical energy in. This ratio is close to but cannot exceed one,
and not only won't it make any useful difference to improve it, but since the
difference is not lost but recovered as heat, it won't make any difference _at
all_ to the overall COP, which will always be:
COP = (electrical_in + nuclear)/electrical_in = 1 + nuclear/electrical_in
agreed?

-> Ed
The title of your paper:
"Anomalous Heat Produced by Electrolysis of Palladium using a Heavy-Water
Electrolyte"
comprises a surprising confusion in electrochemical terms.
At least I thought it was only in the title until I read the abstract:
"a sample of palladium foil was electrolyzed as the cathode in D2O+LiOD"
Can you see your error Ed? I am just making sure you are like Jed and myself
the humble type who gladly admit their errors and even go out of their way to
do so, as a real scientist should, unlike two other famous CF researchers we
know, who would rather die :)

I don't see what your problem is.

Ed
-