On 23/03/07, thomas malloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>Some of the footage was shot down the street at our U of M. I'm Just
watching that NOVA program gave me a lot of ideas for >>building more water
vortex generators.  I was particularly impressed with the implosion of the
tiny bubbles, which caused a water >>hammer effect.  It amazes me that air
bubbles can be both suddenly created and suddenly collapsed like that.
I've considered going to that lab and talking to the professors. They
clearly have the ability to generate powerful vortexes in water. Do you have
some ideas for experiments that you'd like to try?

it would be amazing to find out what kind of results you get when applying a
sonic frequency to the water during the process of creating a vortex. ...if
there is a way of measuring what happens to the sonic frequency the water is
conducting, when the water is forced into a vortex.

also if they could find a way of going through the Prof. Pöpel Report and
replicating those experiments using their technology to verify whether a
vortical movement of water results in negative friction.

(Pöpel, Franz Rapport över preliminära undersökningar av spiralrör med olika
form Institute of Ecological Technology, Sweden, 1986. (Originally published
as Berich über die Voruntersuchnungen mit Wendelrohren mit verschniedener
Wandform International Report, Institut für Gesundheitstechnik, Institute of
Technology in Stuttgart, 1952. Published in English in The Energy
Evolution Viktor
Schauberger & Callum Coats (ed.) p. 222-247, Gateway Books, Bath, 2000)

Basically anything that would enhance the understanding of
Water-hammer-effect  and cavitation, in regards to frequency and resonance,
and harmonics. i.e., is there a way of creating a hearable tone, which's
harmonics are reflected/echoed inside a cavity, creating Amplitude Additive
Synthesis, to get to the ultrasonic frequencies, some of which can cause
disassociation/atomization of water. (Keely/Schauberger/Dale Pond)