Horace Heffner wrote:

On Jun 17, 2007, at 9:35 PM, Paul Lowrance wrote:

Horace, my time here is to spread truth and logic to a dark world.

OK, it appears you really aren't here trolling for money then.

Indeed that is correct. From the start of this research I have posted at the top of all my Wiki pages, "Note This project and research requires no funding or payments of any kind. No payment is requested nor has any ever been accepted for this project and research. This researcher has the necessary equipment and money to continue this project and research." -->

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:PaulL

My signature at overunity.com, "Smoking Gun will be posted at http://groups.google.com/group/energymover Conventional physics acknowledges Magnetic entropy. Megawatts of energy exchanges occur in certain magnetic materials. Normally magnetic entropy converts to lattice entropy as heat, but it's possible to capture such radiation given the correct circumstances & material. Energy exchanges occurring in 1cc @ 100KHz +-Bsat could power a small city. This research is based on conventional physics in a detailed step-by-step manner. Computer simulation analysis reveals what occurs within magnetic material on an atomic scale. THIS RESEARCH IS ENTIRELY SELF-FUNDED. Not a cent was accepted, nor will any be accepted. This is for the World! Learn about this science & help at http://groups.google.com/group/energymover";

Take note of the above upper case highlighted text that says, "THIS RESEARCH IS ENTIRELY SELF-FUNDED."

No offense to readers, but how baffling to date modern so-called society still passively teaches and encourages one to save face rather than truth and logic. I would think that truth and logic should rule, but then again this is a world dominated by emotions.

Undisputed fact still remains that it is simple to capture ambient energy with present technology. My long time offer still remains. Put ones $$$ where their mouth is and I'll hand you a simple device that generates "free energy" without any source of power other than from ambient temperature. Present task still remains to complete an appreciably small device to capture significant ambient energy.

Say, isn't the above just plain old not so thinly veiled solicitous spam? How many times does the above have to be repeated here before it becomes spam?

Perhaps until people (hint hint) will begin to graciously admit their errors so others of lesser scientific knowledge may make a valid conclusion. :-) Rather the common tactic appears to be "hit & run."

Regards,
Paul Lowrance