Horace Heffner wrote:

On Jun 17, 2007, at 4:55 PM, Paul Lowrance wrote:

Please allow me to enlighten you brother. It is not difficult to build a machine that captures such ambient energy, period! The challenge is in building a machine that can capture significant ambient energy without building a ridiculously large machine. It will require nano scale technology or darn clever macro scale design. It's the later that I am working on, and will succeed single handedly.

Then you should have no need to waste your time with trifling discussion. Go forth and invent ... the world is in great need.

&

StifflerScientific wrote:
> I would love to answer, but I think Bill Beaty might be a tad upset with me.
>
> Just consider me one of those below average intellect people and ignore what
> I say and build you device based on your 'almighty correct theory'?

Horace, my time here is to spread truth and logic to a dark world.

No offense to readers, but how baffling to date modern so-called society still passively teaches and encourages one to save face rather than truth and logic. I would think that truth and logic should rule, but then again this is a world dominated by emotions.

Undisputed fact still remains that it is simple to capture ambient energy with present technology. My long time offer still remains. Put ones $$$ where their mouth is and I'll hand you a simple device that generates "free energy" without any source of power other than from ambient temperature. Present task still remains to complete an appreciably small device to capture significant ambient energy.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance