thomas malloy wrote:
Paul Lowrance wrote:

Horace Heffner wrote:

On Jun 19, 2007, at 2:00 AM, Nick Palmer wrote:

By the way, the ridiculous debate about the radiation from "both sides" has mutated slightly - Paul originally said it radiates X watts PER SQUARE METRE from both sides. He is now leaving out the capitalised part (because he secretly realises his mistake and is hoping that we won't notice...).

Yes, Paul's web site is indeed in serious need of correction. He should correct it lest someone might think he is an idiot.

If you want to settle the matter, and make Horace eat his words, build a working O U machine.

I get your drift, but this has nothing to do with making anyone eat their words, or making someone look bad. Again it has everything to do with truth & logic, and a small attempt to perhaps one day catch the attention of a gifted mind. Surely there are other minor reasons.

It's ok, you people don't understand people such as myself ... not even remotely close. Perhaps you *feel* like I get upset, when in actuality I'm probably the calmest person here-- just going by previous social experiences with other people. I don't tippie toe around, or fear I'm might hurt someone's feelings by stating truth. If there's a need then I'm blunt. I could easily be making millions of dollars for myself, but it's my decision to live in poverty spending my life working full time on creating a "Free Energy" machine for the world-- public domain. There's no self pity here, just joy. You see these comments as ego, lol. These words are here to set a seed in some people so they'll begin to grow up, and learn to control their emotions.

You people may see me as troll, lol. That's ok, all that matters to me is that I know who I am and why I'm here.

It is now very clear why this is a world of war & killing, anger & negative emotions, pollution & ignorance.

Poor world! :-(

Regards,
Paul Lowrance