ROFL, here is the "official's" statement:

Date:    Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:17:34 -0300
From:   "Magnatrix" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Add to Address BookAdd to
Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by
gmail.com. Learn more
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        re; Banned
Hi Terry
I didn't want to have to ban you ( I don't like doing that), but you
need to understand that if you start up about all the stuff that is
moderated, you will end up causing a lot of work & grief for the
admins.
Please don't being up issues regarding moderation ( & how it was done)
Thank you for your consideration

I will now re-instate you.
" mags "