Dr. Mike's email is posted in his profile on Steorn.  Marissa is
listed as an experimentalist on Earthtech's web site:

http://earthtech.org/principals/index.html

Youse guys are being silly.

Curmudgeon

On 7/17/07, Paul Lowrance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
... and I'll add that a persons email and phone # should *not* be published on
the Internet without his or her permission. I'm still a little appalled that
someone at Vo publishing Dr. Mike's email & phone #.