Me, courteous?  I have earned the right to be a curmudgeon.

<sniff>

On 7/17/07, Zachary Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll make an admittedly off-topic statement when I say that, as with
your need to label Marissa a "little girl," you seem to have been
rabble-rousing.  (you even went out of your way, because the
alliteration of "Little's little" is just terrible)  Perhaps we can
keep this on-topic by noting that you actions may have had more
impact had they been more professionally courteous.