Horace Heffner wrote:

On Jul 17, 2007, at 3:54 PM, Paul Lowrance wrote:

Horace Heffner wrote:

> I think you missed my point.  If you don't want something public  then
> don't make it so yourself.

Actually it appears you did miss something. If you are so concerned and you want your address protected from web crawlers then you should post them on your web site in a cryptic form, not out in the clear as you have on you web page. You can add obvious spaces for example.

Getting Spam is a necessary evil of accessibility. My ISP has a Spam filter, which works quite well. I get about 200 per day. I know this because I have to look it over, One day I found a message from a talk show host, on another Cyril Chuckanov.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---