Paul,

...whose email address is clearly displayed in all my vortex-l
messages every-single-time as: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

For someone who claims he is in pursuit of the "truth", that his
motivations are driven by pure logic I find it incredibly
contradictory for you to express the amount of LOLing that you do when
you disagree with the opinions of others.

It suggests on the surface a massive ego that constantly needs to
reassert its personal concept of superiority by dismissing the
opinions of others - by all that LOLing you constantly express
directly in their face. It comes across as one gigantic bluff tactic.
Who are you trying to fool?

IMO, you might come across more sincerely and with greater integrity
and respect if you were to tone down the amount of posturing that you
tend to indulge in, particularly when in disagreement with the
opinions of others.

By all means, feel free to disagree with the opinions of others. We
all do. I certainly do.

I certainly haven't agreed with how you have been going about
expressing a lot of your opinions lately. I've kept those personal
opinions to myself – until now.

PS: Your last concluding comment to Horace where you say:

BTW, let me know when you want continue our debate
on capturing ambient energy so I can educate (LOL)
you on some fundamental physics.

...reveals a very shallow, petty and manipulative attitude. Very
arrogant. There is little room for the pursuit of "truth" or the
pursuit of pure logic when one allows themselves to be consumed by
such behaviors.

My two cents.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson