Horace Heffner wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Paul Lowrance wrote:
>

>> I have no idea how many spammers are subscribed to this list, but I
>> don't see Dr Mike here.
>>
>> Again you're missing the point. We're trying to deter spam. Google and
>> other friendly sites spend a lot of money trying to deter spammers.
>

> I think you missed my point.  If you don't want something public then
> don't make it so yourself.

I didn't miss anything. The moral of this story --> There will always be mindless jerk who doesn't give a rats a** about other people.

Horace Heffner wrote:
> You think there are no spammers subscribed to this list,
> and every other list they can get wind of?

You admit it. You posted Dr. Mikes email address to who knows how many spammers subscribed to this list. You have no morals what so ever ... surprise, surprise, LOL.