Nice work!

Let me add one fleeting comment about degenerate matter (dm) which might or might not be relevant in the big picture (and before I forget it): (dm) being matter which has sufficiently high density of fermion content that the dominant contribution to its pressure arises from the Pauli exclusion principle.

But to be entirely precise, since electrons can pair - we must add "non-BEC matter". That is normally assumed, since these experiments are all taking place above the range of 300 K.

However, there is one slim situation which this rule cannot cover: if degeneracy pressure arises because of Pauli, then that will not fully apply to a situation in which there is even a transitory BEC state.

From the earliest days of LENR analysis, observers have suggested that Pd-hydrides, which are superconductive at low temperatures, could become temporarily superconductive under other circumstances. Ironically, degeneracy pressure itself could provide one circumstance - since pressure can have the same effect as cold - in eliminating freedom of movements.

And visually - every SEM image of an active LENR site, including the famous one on Rothwell's Mizuno translation, looks exactly like an *implosion* and definitely less like an *explosion*.

just a passing thought, and I am resisting the temptation to add something punny to "degenerate" ...

Jones