There is no escaping reason; no denying culture. Because as we both know,
without culture, we would not exist.  It is culture that created us.
Culture that connects us.  Culture that pulls us.  That guides us.  That
drives us.  It is culture that defines us.  Culture that binds us.

sorry.  couldnt resist. or, perhaps i could, i just didnt understand the
choice.

--
That which yields isn't always weak.