Hi,
[snip]
>The sad fact is that "serious environmental efforts" quietly applied
>behind the scenes are just ignored by the forces we have to contend with who
>just hire very smart, very well paid, but morally bankrupt people who use
>sophistry to justify business as usual and doing nothing.

Which is why the solutions that have the best chance are those which result in a
financial benefit to the perpetrator. IOW it doesn't just have to be cleaner, it
also has result in a larger profit. Nothing works as a motivator like
enlightened self interest. Unfortunately such solutions are usually very
difficult to think of, and require great ingenuity.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.