This is NOT off-topic! (well, not exactly)

Imagine my surprise yesterday, while walking the dog
through our tiny village (Mill Valley CA, pop ~15,000)
there appeared before us - almost a miracle, as it was
unannounced and sudden - a car dealership! now located
in a former (and small) "designer chocolates" shoppe.
How sweet it is/was ...

Anyway... and I still cannot believe my tired old
eyes, but yes! it turns out to be an *electric car
dealership* with half a dozen vehicles (counting the
cycles) crammed into this small store!

Moreover, it was not even a model or brand of plug-in
which I was all that familiar with. But in fact, they
have three models, any one of which could be mistaken
for an overgrown child's toy, much smaller than a BMW
"Mini" which is very popular here these days, but all
of them fairly well-constructed, shiny and seemingly
professionally built (not slapped together prototypes
like the former "ZAP" cars (what a let-down that
is/was!- just short of a scam really, and I hope this
does not turn out to be ZAPII).

Anyway, here is the company website:

http://www.greenvehicles.com/

The "Triac" is a WOW- a nicer looking three-wheeler
than the image on their site. Really it is a luxury
enclosed-motorcycle.

But the headquarters apparently is a Law Firm in the
area - which is not a good sign, not even sure where
they are being built... yet, even if this turns out to
be a near-scam, ala the ZAP, I'll chose the wording of
my 'instant review' carefully).

I'm going to stop in today (sans the 'dachsweiler')
and see if they are offering test drives. I suspect
the price will be far more than expected, yet in the
long run, it will surely not be the big issue.

Heck, you can practically park the thing in an unused
closet (not that there is such a thing) and drive it
in and out of a normal-sized door. Thank goodness my
grapefruit diet has been working.

Jones