From: Edmund Storms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 September 2008 19:52
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Do do do doo. Do do do doo...

Actually, credit is essential in an active economy. For example,
suppose I want to start a business making widgets. Before I can get
any income from their sale, I have to buy the machinery and hire
people. This takes money up front, which must be borrowed. Once again,
this is not rocket science. The problem is not the use of credit, it
is the use of too much credit of the wrong kind.  Normally the system
is self regulating based on a bank taking responsibility for the loan
and its repayment. This system broke down because a corrupt system was
allow to grow in the US, mainly by the Bush administration.  Again,
this is a matter of fact, not opinion or liberal propaganda.  Unless
people acknowledge reality, there is no hope for a correction.

Ed