Hi,
[snip]
>Experts at the Naval Research Laboratory estimate that
>cold fusion can be fully developed and commercialized for roughly
>$300 million to $600 million, which is what it cost to develop
>similar surface effect, solid-state devices such as the Aegis radar.
[snip]
If my device works, it could be thousands of times more effective than the
current CF reactors, and could be developed for less than 2 million dollars (and
that's a very high estimate). With 2 or 3 dedicated people willing to work for
free in their spare time and the availability of a good machine shop, a
prototype could be built for a few thousand dollars.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>