Robin wrote:
<snip>

I think they are anticipating a bit. A real live system where 2/3 of the energy needs to be recirculated, just to keep it going, is going to be a real handful to engineer if you ask me. If a significant proportion of that recycled energy needs to be in the form of electric power, then it might not even prove to be feasible.

MC: Good point. The next things to watch are a) net energy yield, and b) actual consumables. We can be assured that lthe client has approached this point with eyes wide open and after a lengthy due diligence process with BLP. I'm sure these questions have been asked and backed up by proprietary info from BLP. Actually, a series of test beds will be necessary to check out estimates and flush out surprises. Mills has been unusually generous with progess reports and I think it notable that he has pledged continuation of such.

Mike Carrell

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <mix...@bigpond.com>

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.