After rereading it, this sounds like an uninformed skeptic posting a sarcastic
comment...

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Iverson [mailto:zeropo...@charter.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:20 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:First commercial license

In the Comments section of the webpage that Steve posted is the following
comment...
Anybody heard of this guy/biz?
-Mark

My company, Black Super-hydrino Power (BSP) has a working prototype using a
slightly different
technology. It’s also based on neutrinos, but I use a double quantum-flexion
loop process to allow
the hydrinos to jump two excited super-states at once. This allows electrical
power generation in a
much simpler device than BLP.

My 50kw prototype is one fourth the size of the BLP device and it will only
cost $250 per kilowatt
of installed power generating capability. This will allow fully capitalized
electricity generation
at a cost of 0.5 cents per kwh at the 1 gigawatt scale and 1 cent per kwh for
the home model which
is about the size of a standard dishwasher and powers an entire home.

In addition, a BSP electrical generator capable of powering a standard sized
SUV will cost $3000 and
eliminate the need for hydrocarbon fuel or batteries. It will be approximately
the size and weight
of the V6 engine found in a Honda Accord.

For security reasons we’re keeping BSP’s proprietary technology very tightly
under wraps until
commercial products are released in Q2 of 2009. Therefore BSP will not go
public in the near future,
but I am looking for additional early-stage investors. Please send the checks
to my Newark, NJ PO
box.

-Mercy
Posted By Mercy Vetsel, New York, NY : August 15, 2008 2:26 pm