Hi Jones,
[snip]

What's the real difference between your transmuton and Hydrinohydride?

Consider also that a Hydrino molecule would also nicely "fill the bill",
supplying the required 2 protons in one hit, and being essentially neutral such
as to possibly allow it to penetrate the electron shells of the Fe, much as
would a neutron. Furthermore, the two shrunken electrons allow for energy
dissipation via IC.

[snip]
>In fact, the most probable route for the transmutation of iron to nickel does
>NOT involve an alpha particle at all, and may have been relatively recent in
>time - and probably involves the absorption of two proton equivalents !
>
>This is impossible in standard nuclear physics, so we also can suggest that it
>"probably" involves LENR in the sense of a new and previously unrecognized
>type of nuclear reaction which does NOT create much excess energy, and
>therefore does not involve protracted nuclear decay (beta decay).

Considerable energy release doesn't necessarily result in radioactivity. As you
so astutely point out Fe56 + 2P = Ni58, which is stable. In fact one might argue
that the planetoid between Mars and Jupiter was blown apart by the energy
release.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <mix...@bigpond.com>