----- Original Message ----

> From: Horace Heffner

> If sub-ground states have half-lives then the source of free energy
> by repeating the shrinking process is the zero point field.

Yes. I meant to add that as number 7 ;-)

... followed closely by

8) In order to continue in a robust way, real LENR reactions will be required.
in order to "pay the piper" in the sense that ZPE probably has a built-in
stabilizing or balancing mechanism - and in the sense of QM time reversal.

9) These secondary nuclear reactions, if they exist, will be previously
undescribed in the literature, and generally show little indicia of nuclear
origin - such as radioactivity.

10) An example of this kind of reaction, in Mills' case, will be the conversion
of sodium to magnesium.

11) This reaction Na + Hy --> Mg may happen routinely in nature.

Let's see... hmm ... if I can get it up to a 12-step program, perhaps you can
have me committed to some kind of detox center ...

Jones