On Jan 7, 2009, at 5:18 PM, Mike Carrell wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Horace Heffner" <hheff...@mtaonline.net>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:BLP announces 2nd Commercial license

On Jan 7, 2009, at 6:46 AM, Mike Carrell wrote:

BLP would like to have water-fueld power units on line in a commercial setting in the near future.

What does this mean? I got the impression BLP is to supply fuel material for the involved utilities to be heated in their boiler systems to supply auxiliary heat. Is this incorrect?
------------------
Horace, yes this is incorrect. Go to www.Blacklightpower.com, start with the first page, and do some homework. I can understand from reading only the surface, one can misunderstand what is going on.
[snip interesting info (Thanks!)]

Yes, indeed, it is very difficult to understand what is going on with these commercial licenses. I think I got sidetracked by the recent patent. It does appear I'm not the only person in the dark on these commercial licenses. Here is an example of a reporter who didn't get very far:

http://newenergyandfuel.com/http:/newenergyandfuel/com/2008/12/18/ impossible-blacklight-gets-the-first-customer/

http://tinyurl.com/887xw9

Some info provided above on the mysterious Estacado Energy Services:

http://www.nmprc.state.nm.us/cgi-bin/prcdtl.cgi?2542215+ESTACADO +ENERGY+SERVICES+INC

http://tinyurl.com/8zrq5s

Best regards,

Horace Heffner