Yeah, what MJ said: neodymium.  I misspelled it.

Well, after many nights of cogitation, I think I finally understand
what Steorn is saying.  Their claim is that magnetic force is time
variant.  This is a remarkable claim.

Energy is force applied over a distance and is time invariant.  It
doesn't matter if  it takes you a second or a year to lift the bucket
of water, the energy expended is the same (except for higher order
effects which we will ignore here).  Steorn says that the energy
expended to separate magnets varies with the time you spend doing the
separating.  I believe this would be a violation of the laws of
thermo.

I am trying to come up with an experiment that we can perform with our equpment.

Terry