Hi,
[snip]
>That is how I feel about
>the whole history of cold fusion. So much talent wasted; so many
>years. So many energy problems could have been solved by now, and so
>many lives saved, if only scientists had done their job.
[snip]
That's exactly how I feel when I try to communicate to people that my invention
is a hundred times better than CF. It's a quantum leap beyond current cold
fusion experiments. Sort of like comparing a modern fission reactor to Fermi's
first pile in Chicago.
...and no one will give me the time of day.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html