From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 4:58 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Question for the Vort collective...

I think you are stuck on the wrong geometric scale, John.

All macro mirrors are lossy, but pico mirrors can be lossless .

The implications of Mills’ CQM is that the “orbitsphere” which is the electron
orbital, effectively
“captures” and retains photons of various energy levels.

In effect, the OS is a “mirrored photon container.”

Jones

From: John Berry

A florescent substance in a mirrored container perhaps?

A solar cell, a battery, a circuit and an LED bulb?

A tree/forrest (burn it, put it out, re igntie it, allow photosynthisis to do
it's thing).

If IR light then any black object will absorb and re-radiate, again stick it n
a mirrored box to
keep it 'charged'.