On Jun 18, 2009, at 2:15 PM, fznidar...@aol.com wrote:

Several people have suggested that a Bose Condensate is involved. I have trouble with this concept because these structures are expected to have very low bonding energy, hence have been observed only near absolute zero. In addition, such a structure based on hydrogen is still pure speculation. This structure, if it is possible, obviously forms only under very rare and special conditions within the CF environment. What are these conditions and why are they necessary? If such a structure should form, how do I get it to vibrate exactly at the right frequency?

You have missed a point. It is not an electronic Bose condensate. It is a protonic inverse Bose condensate. The massive protons travel at much lower thermal velocities. The bonding between the slow moving protons takes place at room temperatures.

Then, I assume you are proposing a novel structure. Do you know of any evidence that such structures exist in hydrogen containing materials? I have never seen this idea applied to explaining any property of PdD.

The strength of the phonons that bind the protons can be reinforced with external stimualtion. This is the link between cold fusion, the electronic atomic structure, and the transtional velocity.

I'm not sure why mobile protons are requied. Perhaps it is not, it may be its the spacing of the protons that matters.
That could lead us down the path to new materials.

I agree, the NAE is a new material. However, this realization is not very helpful without knowing something about this uniqueness other than that it initiates nuclear reactions.

Answer: The range of the strong nuclear force is extended beyond the range of the coulombic. This is done in a di-force field medium that consists of a vibrating Bose condensate.

This is circular reasoning, so I'm still looking for an answer.

Also, I would like to know how the resulting energy is dissipated without producing significant radiation.

It is not. The only way to avoid an transtional energy emission is to extend the range of the nuclear forces beyond the coumbolic.

Yes, this is obvious.

This occures within the bounds of the nuclear active environment.

Again, this is obvious.

The strength of the nuclear force also deceses with increasing range.

This is well known.

The range of a force field is not a conserved property of the universe.

I don't know what you mean by this statement.

We used to know only how to modifiy the range of the electromagnetic; with a dielectric, We now know modify the range of all of the force field. It process effects the gravity also. Stong local gravitomagentic fields can be generated. This is a major new understanding. not a circular argumant.

Making obvious statements and then reaching the expected conclusion is circular. I would like to know exactly, based on your model, how strong local gravitomagentic fields can be generated, for example. I get the impression you hope your model will eventually provide these answers, but right now you have no idea how to make the expected results happen. This is ok and is a limitation of most models. I'm just trying to find out if you have taken your model to the next level beyond the imagination.

Ed

Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!