try this link Ed..there is a lot out there on proton superconductivity if you
care to look

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18624984.400-superconductors-have-no-need-to-be-negative.html

-----Original Message-----
From: fznidar...@aol.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, Jun 19, 2009 9:38 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fringe

Ed you need to search for "Heavy Fermion Superconductivity" to find out what
the non-cold fusion community
is doing with proton superconductions.

Several people have suggested that a Bose Condensate is involved. I have
trouble with this concept because these structures are expected to have very
low bonding energy, hence have been observed only near absolute zero. In
addition, such a structure based on hydrogen is still pure speculation. This
structure, if it is possible, obviously forms only under very rare and special
conditions within the CF environment. What are these conditions and why are
they necessary??If such a structure should form, how do I get it to vibrate
exactly at the right frequency??

Dell Inspiron 15: Now starting at $349