Tesla is first to market and is getting the worm.  BYD (Warren
Buffet's recent infatuation) from China will level the playing field.
But soon, everyone will be "in the pool" and you'll see $15K electrics
in six years.

But, can you afford the Tesla?  Have you ever run the true cost of
ownership for today's $25,000 IC engine vehicles?  I think you'll find
the Tesla S competitive.  I wonder how much insurance will be on the
S?

Terry