>From Mr. Fink:

> You and most people on this list are not going to like my answer to
> this. Demons (evil spirits) and their hosts are intending to masquerade
> as benevolent aliens in the near future.  The victims thus far are not
> the hosts but pawns.

A brief epilogue to my previous off-the-wall fable:

Several hundred thousand years later, the remnants of Homo Sapiens
managed to finally unravel a curious message fragment which was
suspected to have been the result of a mysterious contact logged in
the race's ancient past. While there remains considerable debate
concerning the concept of who "we" might mean, the most favored
translation of the message went as follows:

"Well... [we] gave it our best shot. Nobody bat's a hundred!"

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks