~hydrolysis concept more complete & NEUTRON-as-Mega-GLUON model added~plus
better edit in general//// sorry, I'm in a time-crunch here.~;-)

FRAN bear with me:  My Ulterior Agenda is a 'New Atom Model' to be seriously
considered.

Using a Hydrogen Atom new Model:  Consider that the configuration of the H-Atom
building block of ALL ATOMS to be along the lines of a GYRO-SCOPE-kind've.  For
argument's sake I'll say that the PROTON were a Gyro-Centrific
Toroidal-HyperCompaction of ('E'nergy/Atomic E-force/Electro-plasmic-gravionic
micro-singularity force ALL INTERCHANGABLE CONCEPTS FOR THIS MODEL.

I'm putting forth that the Proton centered Atom is a micro-singularity
tapped/wormholed into an inexhaustable Parallel Space Dark Energy infinite
E-Force Source.  And I've also call this the SUPER-MEMBRANE.  And
s'theoretically' this 'Parallel SuperSpace/DarkSpace is the parent-source and
surrounding sustainer of our bubble universe and an infinitude like us. And
this is a SUPER-DYNAMIC E-FORCE FLUID DYNAMIC FLOW SYSTEM whose Quantum
Gravionic signature from the centre of protons in dynamic opposition to the
Gravionic Out-pull of surrounging PARENT DARKSPACE upon our Bubble Universe's
lower density E-Force membrane sheet. Hense the explaination of EVERYTHING from
'SPOOKY ACTION A DISTANCE' to the OUTWARD ACCELERATION of ALL MASS/GALAXIES
etc.

 Without this picture these things will be VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO INTEGRATE
into a cohesive Atomic/Nuclear/Astrophysical construct and make ANY REAL
PROGRESS.  But we will and wonders stand at our scientific door-step that would
beggar Jules Verne, Aldous Huxley, & H.G. Welles combined.

The core of our micro-singularity aka Gyro-Centrifically Hyper-Compacted Proton
Toroid is a singularity centred E-force/Inflow axis which creates the EM-FIELD
SHELL that I call the 'Quantum-Electron' AND is an axial-perpendicular flow of
lesser density Electro-Plasmic E-force.  And this is what 'stabilizes' the
Proton as a 'balanced singularity' not black/not white, but a GRAY HOLE
MICRO-SINGULARITY SYSTEM.  Added inductant quantum-electron charge/flow effects
 the proton by slightly increasing the Quantum-Electon & thus 'whole atom
charge' and thusly 'dialates' the proton turning it 'slightly whitish' which is
even MORE PROFOUND with conductors & superconductors which makes their OUTER
ELECTRON-SHELLS extremely SLIPPERY(quasi-isotopically-slightly-unstable) while
conducting electro-E-force current.

So the 'dialated up-forced proton singularity centres'  becomes a COMMON
EXPLANATION by degree of E-force added/stimulated  for all EM-PHENOMENA,
NUCLEAR PHENOMENA & ELECTRO-CHEMICAL PHENOMENA(stimulated to micro-white-hole
status=nuclear reactions)  AND gravionic phenomenon.  EXPANDED E-FORCE means a
sped  up proton-toroid, which means a more centrifically-compacted-densified
whole atomic-field, which means the INCREASED TOROIDALLY E-force VISCOSITY
ACCUMULATIVE and COMPRESSIVE of ADJACENT E-SHEET which is GRAVITY. Like the
cotton candy machine model INCREASED E-FORCE SPEED DENSITY= increased E-force
viscosity PLUS increased SPIN-TWIST which is what REALS-IN & compresses/warps
the adjacent E-force sheet of Space-Time.

RELATIVE PROTON-ELECTRON ATOMIC WEIGHT: That quantum-electron shell is about a
lesser density to the Proton @ approx.  quanta of (1E-force x 1/2 light
speed)squared.  And for argument sake the Proton's 'weight/speed density' added
to the quantum-electron makes up a 'modified Einstein formula for mass/energy'
@ (Mass=E-force x light speed)squared.

Note:  I'm using a hypothetical '1E-force'  new-standard-quanta as the Base
Ambient Energy level of Interstellar Space-Time-Normal or the 'Bottom Base
Energy Density of our Bubble Universe.'

CASE IN POINT:  STANDARD HYDROLYSIS by my reckoning functions resulting from
Quantum-Electron Flow (electricity) effecting the Electro-Valent Shelled
Proton(as a WHOLE SINGULARITY SYSTEM)  by amping up the atomic-field to the
point of EXPANDING THE DIALATION of the PROTON's singularity centre.

EVERY ATOMIC QUANTUM ELECTRON OUTER SHELL has the potential to hold EXCESS
Electro-Plasmic E-FORCE/aka/QUANTUM ELECTRON CHARGE and Molecules thus FULL to
EXCESS charged lend themselves TO parting themselves from their MOLECULAR
COMRADE ATOMS.

ABOVE HYDROGEN ATOMIC NUMBER NEUTRONS are 'not' MICRO-SINGULARITIES but
evidentiary of an UP-ENERGIED MOLECULAR MULTI-SINGULARITY CONSTRUCT that
CREATES/BUILDS NEUTRONS via the NOW UP-ENERGIED EXPANDED
PROTON-MICROSINGULARITIES ingresses excess ELECTRO-PLASMIC E-Force austensibly
BLED-IN from PARALLEL DARK SPACE via dialated Proton-Singularity eyes.

AND NEUTRONS like ROLLER BEARINGS buffering/separating THE SYSTEM FUNCTIONS of
the ELECTRO-VALENT QUANTUM-ELECTRON SHELLS are THE BONDING GLUE whose construct
SPEED-DENSITY connects WITHOUT DESTABILIZING the Atoms within Molecules.
Basically the Neutron SHARES INTER-FLOW E-force energy with the adjacent atoms
BUT WITHOUT INTERFERRING with their INTERNAL SYSTEMIC INTEGRITY.

OFCOURSE I'M STATING WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW in somewhat MODIFIED TERMS that I
obviously surmise to be more accurate a portrayal of what we know to be prozaic
chemistry/physics AS WELL AS to accurately define THE EXOTIC PHENOMENON that
conventional theory is virtually CLUELESS TO EXPLAIN.

I see the the Atom as a Gyroscope like-toroidal flow system, using somewhat the
model of the Axial-EM/& VanAllenBelt flow fields of our planet, (and
singularity centred galaxies for that matter).  The electro-valent onion-like
shell system to larger atoms I see to follow precisely the empirical
Quantum-Electron count per-shell as conventional chemistry.  I just describe
'electrons vs electron flow' somewhat differently.

FREE ELECTRON FLOW: Are more akin to our idea as light-wave/photon function as
a WAVICLE propertied affair that I would call HELICOID-WAVE STRING and for
ELECTRON FLOW that each HELICOID Wave-crest-to-crest also constitutes a QUANTUM
ELECTRON; and again @ electron E-Force/speed-density @ (E-force x 1/2
lightspeed)squared.

THIS I CALL THE ATOMIC BASE DEFINITION for what is SINGULARITY/TRANSDIMENSIONAL
PHYSICS.  Thanx for playing along~JH~;-)