Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

Sure. So? Are we running a Find-The-Skeptic game? Look, we already know that
> there are hosts of these pseudo-skeptics.

I do this for practice. It is good to match wits with them a few times a
year. It is good to keep in practice and keep the arguments sharp and up to
date. I think I addressed the K40 argument reasonably well.

I have closed that conversation with what I hope is a friendly and polite
goodbye. Please don't anyone else comment. Let's leave the poor blog owner
alone.

I have to get ready to leave for Rome. I always pack at the last minute,
which drives my wife crazy. She packs a week in advance. Naturally, I always
forget my toothbrush, spare glasses, critical papers, the schedule, the
address I am supposed to go to, etc. Once I forgot to go the airport until
the next day (coming back, fortunately).