At 11:35 PM 10/2/2009, you wrote:
Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

Sure. So? Are we running a Find-The-Skeptic game? Look, we already know that there are hosts of these pseudo-skeptics.

I do this for practice. It is good to match wits with them a few times a year. It is good to keep in practice and keep the arguments sharp and up to date. I think I addressed the K40 argument reasonably well.

Okay, I can understand that, I even do it in similar situations.

I have closed that conversation with what I hope is a friendly and polite goodbye. Please don't anyone else comment. Let's leave the poor blog owner alone.

My basic negative comment is that it was really off-topic there, and it just invited trolling from those skeptics. Which then distracted completely from the blogger's actual point, which really had nothing to do with cold fusion, the poor blog owner indeed....

I have to get ready to leave for Rome. I always pack at the last minute, which drives my wife crazy. She packs a week in advance. Naturally, I always forget my toothbrush, spare glasses, critical papers, the schedule, the address I am supposed to go to, etc. Once I forgot to go the airport until the next day (coming back, fortunately).

Good luck in Rome!