Horace Heffner wrote:

That is an astounding document. Even I think it is a little over-the-top.

I don't. I think there is huge potential for practical devices. Even more critical is the fact a lot more effort is being made in other countries.

Naturally, I agree with the sentiments expressed in the document. A lot of it I might have written myself. But it is so boldly positive I might have made it a little more hesitant in tone, with a few more words such as "assuming" or "likely" thrown in.

This document is in image only Acrobat format. I am making an image over text formatted version. I will correct all OCR errors. There are surprisingly few.