From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:01 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com; vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: New Energy Times News Flash: DoD Report Released

Mark Iverson wrote:

        Duncan has now become an insider, by that definition.

No, I disagree.  Has he set up a lab and done some experiments?  No.

Yes, he has now. That's my point.

I am pleased he has!

My point was that at the time of the 60-Minutes piece, he most certainly was
NOT . . .

That's true. But that's not how our friends the skeptics see it.

Again, its a perception battle, and the goal is not to convince the diehard
(pathological) skeptics
like Park; its to persuade the average Science or Nature reader, the average
researcher . . .

That's true, and it is important. There is no point in trying to convince the
blowhard . . . I mean
diehard skeptics.