From: Steven Krivit [mailto:stev...@newenergytimes.com]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:25 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: New Energy Times News Flash: DoD Report Released

At 05:43 PM 11/16/2009, you wrote:

Terry,
Good point regarding what might be in the classified report. These authors are
all very likely to
have confidential information of their own research and consulting with
industry. I think their tone
reflects something they know but can't say. I think they correctly highlight
just how far behind the
US has fallen and that our data and talent is being exploited by other
countries.Basically they told
our government to put up or shut up..

in my view, I see it as they told our government to get their heads out of the
sand.......

and it was long overdue!
Regards
Fran