At 04:59 PM 12/9/2009, you wrote:
Horace ,

"The above is a rather arbitrary estimate of momentum by W&L, on which
is based the mean free path estimate, etc."

Well, as I intimated in previous post, if you define a term in such a way that you cannot be wrong in the secondary calculations - then yes -- like W&L you can make a case for almost anything.

I gave up on them years ago when it became obvious that they were "borrowing" and repackaging the ideas of many theorists - including yourself - without proper attribution.

Jones

Jones,

Can you be clear please?

Did you give up on them because your opinion of their science was low?
Or because you judged them to be unethical?
Or both, in which case, why would you care who they gave attribution to or not?

Steve