>From Craig:

>> "Personally, I just wish the damned contraption was hooked
>>  up to a light bulb. Hell! If the thing was doing nothing
>>  more than powering a couple of energy efficient LEDs, for
>>  several weeks straight, now THAT would impress me more than
>>  the current battery "recharging" configuration."
>
> The battery is also too easy to replace, without anyone
> knowing.

That might be true. I freely confess that my prior "rant" was mostly
an emotional catharsis pertaining to my frustration of not being able
to achieve sufficient clarification. It was NOT a rational assessment
of the situation. ;-)

BTW, I think Abd's recent suggestions concerning how one might create
a more convincing demonstration are good.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks