-----Original Message-----

From: Terry Blanton

>...  But the phase one energy output of the H sample

in the PZ is a real puzzler.  And why the heck does it match the D?

It is obviously non-nuclear in phase one. And since it is so rapidly
energetic, as a practical matter, why wait for phase two? Doh !

> Is it something Casimir?  Or is it an error?

Since it cannot be reconciled with A-Z or with other findings, it is either
an error ... or else it is the discovery of the decade (if it is not related
to fractional hydrogen, since that would be an arguable explanation, were it
not for the reversibility).

> Listen to me, I sound like a skeptic.  :-)

Speaking of logical skepticism, the Dufour hypothesis would be the one to
jump on. Or not.

Others here on Vo - have mentioned or debated the fact that the gravity
force must grow exponentially at close dimensions - IF - "grand unification"
is accurate. I think it is accurate. Dufour puts some numbers to that
hypothesis. He may be onto something.

But here is an irony. We have often asked the rhetorical question: "if the
Casimir 'force' is essentially negative, then how can it produce a net
energy gain?" .... And now, with pico-gravity in the picture, we seems to
have a tantalizing clue, in a reversed solution, so to speak.

That being that the Casimir itself is NOT the active force of interest, but
instead the Casimir is the "energy sink" for picogravity.

Get it?

Jones