Robin, have you watched the Youtube video Terry linked to? Here is the
link again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

It's the 1970 Monty Python sketch, "Spam", which is the actual origin
of the use of the word for unsolicited email, due to the high number
of times the word is repeated in the sketch, in spite of one of the
characters vehemently not wanting any Spam: "I don't like Spam!".
Absolutely hilarious :)

Michel

PS Strange how Gmail's algorithms consider some messages are spam for
some people and not for others. Personalized spam blocking!